Q. Are the elephants mistreated and “forced” to paint?
A. Not all elephants are able to paint. A selection process is done to determine which elephants have the required skills to paint. If elephants are unable to paint or do not show the right temperament when in front of the canvas, they do not have to paint.
Q. How Do I know That My Purchase Assists The Abolition Of Blood Ivory?
A. Approximately 30% of the purchase price excluding shipping, packaging and Paypal charges is donated to WWF. Once the donation has been made a copy of the receipt is sent to the customer on request as proof that the donation was made.
Q. How long will it take before I get my painting?
A. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your painting. However, for customers in Canada and the US, we have found that it usually takes between 7-10 days by Thai Post Express Mail Courier Service.
Q. How do I order?
A. Ordering is a simple process.
1. Click the image of any painting you are interested in. This will take you to the pricing and information page.
2. Once you have decided this is the item you wish to order, click the “buy now” button.
3. Click “add to cart” button.
4. Click “view cart”. Review items added to cart.
5. Click “proceed to checkout”.
6. Complete billing and shipping address information.
7. When entering your email address please use the email which is linked to your Paypal account. This will expedite the processing of your order.
8. Complete Paypal payment details.
Within 2-3 days your order will be processed and shipped.
Q. The painting I want is out of stock?
A. If any of the paintings you wish to order are out of stock, just drop us an email and we will see if it can done for you. It will take 2-3 days to check this.
Q. I love your paintings but I have a limited budget. Do you offer prints?
A. Prints of our artwork are available. Please click here for more information on how to order.